Steps to Install Office Setup on Windows
Once it is done with successfully purchase and download the Office setup, you will need to install it on your computer. Not only tremendous people but every second user nowadays uses the Windows operating system. Here We have given out the steps to install the Office on Windows operating system. Follow the steps and apply these on your computer.
- You first need to navigate your computer to the download file folder where your downloaded file has been saved.
- Move your cursor towards the downloaded file.
- Go to the opened folder and double click on the file setup.
- A license agreement having all the terms and conditions will appear on your screen which you need to go thoroughly.
- Click on “I accept the terms of this Agreement.”
- Click on “Continue” button.
- Click “Install Now.”
- Wait for some time; the software is getting installed.
- Click on “Close” when the installation is complete.
By following the steps above, you will be able to install the Office on your Windows operating system.
Steps to Install the Office Setup on Mac
The users who uses Mac can follow the below-mentioned steps as we have written the installation process below.
- You first need to login to the Office website at www.office.com/setup.
- Go to the Office page, select a language and choose “Install.”
- Once the disk image finishes the downloading, you need to select the Office file and open the Office installer.
- A license agreement will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Read the agreement and enter your Mac Password to start the installation process.
- A page will appear on your computer screen.
- Just sign in to the existing Office subscription and sign in with your Office 365 account.
Follow the above-given steps for installation. Once you install the Office set up on your computer, it will ask you to activate it with the Office activation key. You need to enter the activation key on the space. Follow our below-given steps and activate your Office account.
Activate the Office Setup on Your Computer
- Go to the start menu and select “All Programs.”
- Click on any of the MS Office suite program.
- “Activate Office Window” will appear on your computer screen.
- Enter the 25 character eeealphanumeric Office product activation key and click on the “Continue” button.
- Make sure that you have used the “recommended settings.”
- Click on “Accept” button.
- Now, follow the given on-screen instructions and click on “next.”
- Select your background theme.
- Click on “Sign in” now button and choose the sort of account which you wish to set up.
- Sign in to the Microsoft account by filling out the login credential.
- Choose “sign up” if you have yet not created an account on the Office website.
- Click on the “All done” and activate your Office setup on your computer.